- May 25, 2016
Here’s a quick shout out to Abrams ComicArts for their recent nomination into the 2016 EISNER AWARDS which will be held at the San Diego Comic-Con International!
They were included in the “Best Publication Design” section for their new book, Only What’s Necessary: Charles M. Schulz and the Art of Peanuts, designed by Chip Kidd and Geoff Spear.
The other publishers and publications in this category include:
- Beyond the Surface, designed by Nicolas André, Sam Arthur, Alex Spiro, and Camille Pichon (Nobrow)
- The Eternaut, designed by Tony Ong (Fantagraphics)
- Eventually Everything Connects, designed by Loris Lora, Sam Arthur, Alex Spiro, and Camille Pichon (Nobrow)
- King of the Comics: One Hundred Years of King Features Syndicate, designed by Dean Mullaney (IDW/LOAC)
- Sandman Gallery Edition, designed by Josh Beatman/Brainchild Studios (Graphitti Designs/DC)
- Only What’s Necessary: Charles M. Schulz and the Art of Peanuts, designed by Chip Kidd (Abrams ComicArts)